What will your Journey look like?
* Rolfing Specials*
Here at Fitzy Health and Wellness, we recognize that inflation is going up and that it makes it more difficult to not only make time for self-care but also to spend the money on self-care. We have decided to help our community as much as we can by temporarily reducing our Rolfing session prices from $150 to $125 per session. Each session is an average of 75 min and is tailored to each client's needs. We also have a 10% discount for active and retired Military, Police, Fire and EMTs.
Jared Only Special During June 2022June is "Rebuild Your Life Month". As I rebuild my life as a Rolfer® and transition away from hospital nursing, let me help you begin to rebuild your life with Rolfing®. Rolfing is an integrative, holistic, and systematic approach to improving (rebuilding) the structure and function of your body. To fully immerse myself into my new role as a Rolfer and to have the opportunity to work with as many people as possible, for June 2022, I will be offering big discounts.
Jared's Pricing for June 2022:
- Regular Rolfing sessions - $50 (normally $150) per session - $500 for 10 series (normally $1500)
- Rolfing sessions for Police, Military, Fire, and EMS (active duty and retired) and college student - $40 per session - $400 for 10 series
- Rolfing sessions for adults receiving SSI, SSDI, Medicaid, WIC, or other forms of public assistance, and children 10 to 17 - $30
Rolfing Structural Integration is used by/for:
- Professional athletes to aid in recovery from injuries and improve performance
- Dancers and musicians to improve form and ease
- Pain clinics to treat symptoms associated with chronic pain, scoliosis, fibromyalgia, plantar fasciosis, and repetitive use injuries such as carpal tunnel
- Pain in the jaw, neck, shoulders, arms, hands, ribs, chest, back, abdomen, pelvis, hips, knees, legs, ankles, and feet
- Lingering pain, tenderness, or limited mobility after injuries and surgeries
- Headaches-Improving posture
- Feeling comfortable in your own body
- Student athletes
- Teenagers with "growing pains"
- Enhance proprioception and interoception
- It can help with the processing of emotions and trauma, though it isn't explicitly a goal of Rolfing
Whether you are trying to rebuild after major life changes or trying to make major life changes, come give Rolfing a try. If you wouldn't normally be able to afford Rolfing, now is the perfect opportunity. If you get a session at a discounted rate, you can continue to receive sessions at that price through the end of the year, or a total of 10 sessions, whichever comes first.
I am treating these sessions like a continuation of my education and a way to give back to the community. This offer is only valid for Jared Fitzgerald.
Disclaimer: Rolfing does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and is not a substitute for modern medical care. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Rolfing Structural Integration
Is based on a Ten-Series format that works consecutively through the whole body, with specific goals for each session based on the client's needs.
Covid, Cold, Flu and Sicknesses Guidelines
Stay healthy and well by doing what you need to do and listen to your body.
- Stay HOME if you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently
- Remember to take care of yourself, so together we can care for others
Why Rolfing ?
The purpose of Rolfing SI is to balance and restore the physical body so that it is supported and maintained by gravity in three-dimensional space. This is done through direct physical touch and body-centered education; balance and ease in the physical body are main goals of this work.
❈ About US
Jared and Ashley Fitzgerald are certified Rolfers® in Brighton Colorado. We are excited to bring Rolfing to the Brighton area and to be working in this amazing community.
❈ Dr. Ida Rolf
-- Ida Rolf